In the giving, there is something gained
- Do not build walls, for they are dangerous. Learn to transcend them.
- Live in the moment, for each one is precious and not to be squandered.
- Take care of yourself, first and foremost.
- Drop the ego. Be real. And watch what happens.
- All things are possible all of the time.
- Maintain Universal Flow. When someone gives, it is an act of generosity to receive. For in the giving, there is something gained.
by Joan Brady
from God on a Harley (1995)
image – Beny Shlevich